oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Surrey & Hants RCCC (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Sunday 21 practice time change (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127153)

focusmad 17-04-2013 12:32 PM

Sunday 21 practice time change
 
Hi guys the track will be open from 9 till 1 now with laptop on open practice so we can see lap times so come on down for some practice for your regional
Chris

shaunr 17-04-2013 01:21 PM

Sunday 21st
 
Hi mate will help with marsaling etc if you need a hand etc.
Cheers.

Dr_UpGrade 17-04-2013 05:21 PM

Hi Chris,
Whats the plan for this...? Do you have a max no' of drivers allowed on the rostrom at any one time? And is there a max no' of mins per session and then do you 'have' to spend a certain amount of time marshalling also? (along with fettling time etc)...

I just wonder how it pans out?

At least 9am is a more 'reasonable' start time!:p

Dudders 17-04-2013 06:05 PM

Was just sat on the Eurostar thinking the same. Lets see who comes then we'll sort something out.

Dr_UpGrade 17-04-2013 06:10 PM

LOL... Fair play...

I think I'm up for it, -but would be more tempted if these things were organised 'before' committing, which is why I asked the questions..

See ya' tomorrow anyhow (?), so we can discuss it then...

Dudders 17-04-2013 06:23 PM

True, but depends on number etc. it'll be fine, stop ya whining grumpy pants!

Dr_UpGrade 17-04-2013 06:41 PM

Who's complaining?!!!

(not to mention who's grumpy pants!!!)...

Sorry... I really thought they were some 'good ideas' :p

Dudders 17-04-2013 07:08 PM

Well..... ;)

masons01 19-04-2013 09:18 PM

help
 
Hi guys
Is anyone going to Apex tomoz as I need some tyres for sunday. I can call the shop to pay so it's just picking up and dropping at the track.

1 x Schumacher 2wd front yellow mini spikes U6581

Anyone know if Apex will be there?

If not does anyone have a new pair they want to sell?

Thanks Mark Sadler 07976362980


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com