|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi guys the track will be open from 9 till 1 now with laptop on open practice so we can see lap times so come on down for some practice for your regional
Chris |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi mate will help with marsaling etc if you need a hand etc.
Cheers. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Chris,
Whats the plan for this...? Do you have a max no' of drivers allowed on the rostrom at any one time? And is there a max no' of mins per session and then do you 'have' to spend a certain amount of time marshalling also? (along with fettling time etc)... I just wonder how it pans out? At least 9am is a more 'reasonable' start time!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Was just sat on the Eurostar thinking the same. Lets see who comes then we'll sort something out.
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL... Fair play...
I think I'm up for it, -but would be more tempted if these things were organised 'before' committing, which is why I asked the questions.. See ya' tomorrow anyhow (?), so we can discuss it then... |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
True, but depends on number etc. it'll be fine, stop ya whining grumpy pants!
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Who's complaining?!!!
(not to mention who's grumpy pants!!!)... Sorry... I really thought they were some 'good ideas'
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well.....
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi guys
Is anyone going to Apex tomoz as I need some tyres for sunday. I can call the shop to pay so it's just picking up and dropping at the track. 1 x Schumacher 2wd front yellow mini spikes U6581 Anyone know if Apex will be there? If not does anyone have a new pair they want to sell? Thanks Mark Sadler 07976362980 |
![]() |
|
|