oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vintage RC (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Looking for some decals (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128982)

CAT3K 13-05-2013 03:13 PM

Looking for some decals
 
I'm looking for some vintage decals for my cars.

Basically looking for older cell decals (Sanyo, Galeforce etc) and servo, speedo and motor decals.

I'm not after full sheets just a couple of each would be nice, just enough to make my cars look like they did in the 90's :)

I have loads of parts to swap, or I can buy them too ;-)

Not all parts are available for swap, as I need some for builds, but 90% are : http://www.filesnack.com/files/ctjfgm9t

alcyon 14-05-2013 02:27 AM

I have a few early 90's Novak and tekin stickers

alcyon 16-05-2013 05:55 AM

sent you a pic through your email. Lots of TEKIN stickers.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com