Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-05-2013
CAT3K's Avatar
CAT3K CAT3K is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 159
Default Looking for some decals

I'm looking for some vintage decals for my cars.

Basically looking for older cell decals (Sanyo, Galeforce etc) and servo, speedo and motor decals.

I'm not after full sheets just a couple of each would be nice, just enough to make my cars look like they did in the 90's

I have loads of parts to swap, or I can buy them too ;-)

Not all parts are available for swap, as I need some for builds, but 90% are : http://www.filesnack.com/files/ctjfgm9t
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-05-2013
alcyon alcyon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 693
Default

I have a few early 90's Novak and tekin stickers
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 16-05-2013
alcyon alcyon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 693
Default

sent you a pic through your email. Lots of TEKIN stickers.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com