oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Losi Racing (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Part in stock or for sale (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14314)

chris_dono 24-09-2008 01:30 PM

Part in stock or for sale
 
I'm looking for a Losi Part (5013) which are the shock mount bushings.

I've tried DMS and MK racing who are both out of stock.

Also rang DC Racing, but there's no answer there and no reply to an email I sent enquiring about them yesterday.

I seem to remember a link to ebay for osme aluminium ones that someone from here sells, anyone know about them ?
I'm trying to get hold of them for the weekend, can anyone help ?

GRIFF55 24-09-2008 01:38 PM

try trish on here, he may be able to help

chris_dono 24-09-2008 02:41 PM

they are the ones I meant, thanks !


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com