Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Losi Racing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 24-09-2008
chris_dono chris_dono is offline
oOple Advertiser
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Kent
Posts: 548
Default Part in stock or for sale

I'm looking for a Losi Part (5013) which are the shock mount bushings.

I've tried DMS and MK racing who are both out of stock.

Also rang DC Racing, but there's no answer there and no reply to an email I sent enquiring about them yesterday.

I seem to remember a link to ebay for osme aluminium ones that someone from here sells, anyone know about them ?
I'm trying to get hold of them for the weekend, can anyone help ?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 24-09-2008
GRIFF55 GRIFF55 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sunny South West Wales
Posts: 4,875
Default

try trish on here, he may be able to help
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 24-09-2008
chris_dono chris_dono is offline
oOple Advertiser
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Kent
Posts: 548
Default

they are the ones I meant, thanks !
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com