![]() |
X5 Squared - Window Masks
Is it just me, or are the X5 Squared window masks cut incorrectly? Mine seem to be in negative (Ie: the wrong side of the mask is sticky) :confused::confused:
|
I painted mine a few weeks ago and they where OK John it must be you.:D
|
Maybe whoever made them forgot to click the button to mirror the cut! easily done! :woot:
|
3 Attachment(s)
Mine were wrong:( Luckily only took me a minute to make some new ones:D
Just finished the rapid paint job now, just need to cut it out and fit to the recently refurbished oOple review car (well it was almost 3 years old and I never seem to find time to build the new one:o ) |
Quote:
Good to see you back in the X-Factory camp :thumbsup: |
welcome back john, nice shell buy the way,sometimes simple is best.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
I was merely "Testing" the D4 in 2007.:p |
Looking good John.:thumbsup:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 08:48 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com