|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is it just me, or are the X5 Squared window masks cut incorrectly? Mine seem to be in negative (Ie: the wrong side of the mask is sticky)
![]()
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I painted mine a few weeks ago and they where OK John it must be you.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mine were wrong
Luckily only took me a minute to make some new ones![]() Just finished the rapid paint job now, just need to cut it out and fit to the recently refurbished oOple review car (well it was almost 3 years old and I never seem to find time to build the new one )
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() Good to see you back in the X-Factory camp |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
welcome back john, nice shell buy the way,sometimes simple is best.
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
And that was including making new window masks
__________________
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wasn't really ever away
I was merely "Testing" the D4 in 2007.
__________________
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looking good John.
|
![]() |
|
|