oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   The PlayGround (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Ive got an eye infection :( (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17023)

ashleyb4 18-12-2008 09:56 AM

Ive got an eye infection :(
 
Ive got an eye infection and its not nice :(

I can bearly see going to the doctors at 10.30.

A

Chrislong 18-12-2008 09:59 AM

Did you see it coming?

Have you been looking at Dirrrrty women again?

Seriously tho, hope you make a swift recovery mate.

jono83 18-12-2008 10:13 AM

Hope your ok mate see you later

ashleyb4 18-12-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrislong (Post 188092)
Did you see it coming?

Have you been looking at Dirrrrty women again?

Seriously tho, hope you make a swift recovery mate.

UUUUMMM..... NO honest :p

A

DCM 18-12-2008 10:20 AM

go for the eye drops and not the ointment... mine lasted two weeks(ish)

ashleyb4 18-12-2008 10:56 AM

Im back that was te worlds quickest doctors apointment walked in a minute later and i was back out again with a pacsription eye grops yay. He says it wont last longer than 48 hrs.

A

Chrislong 18-12-2008 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleyb4 (Post 188103)
Im back that was te worlds quickest doctors apointment walked in a minute later and i was back out again with a pacsription eye grops yay. He says it wont last longer than 48 hrs.

A

48hrs? Thats not very long for eye drops, must only be a small bottle. So how long will the eye infection last?

DCM 18-12-2008 11:04 AM

I think he means the eye infection won't last more than 2 days Chris....

_Bish_ 18-12-2008 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrislong (Post 188105)
48hrs? Thats not very long for eye drops, must only be a small bottle. So how long will the eye infection last?

I think thats what he ment:p
You going racing tonight ash?

Southwell 18-12-2008 11:05 AM

I think he was being sarcastic ;)

ashleyb4 18-12-2008 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Bish_ (Post 188107)
I think thats what he ment:p
You going racing tonight ash?

Well ive got the day off college because of it so im thinkign fo going down early i think thats where i got it from i was putting a speaker up in the roof and i think i got some dust in my eye its very dirty up there. Are you coming tony? are you racing baby or your x6 im not sure i fancy the cr for a change.

A

Northy 18-12-2008 11:14 AM

Think yourself lucky, I've been under the knife this morning and had a minor op on my foot :cry: It hurts :cry:

G

ashleyb4 18-12-2008 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 188114)
Think yourself lucky, I've been under the knife this morning and had a minor op on my foot :cry: It hurts :cry:

G

Your from up north G you shouldnt be moaning about a little op i thought you where tough :p

A

_Bish_ 18-12-2008 11:20 AM

I'll be racing the micro!!
Cant stand to look at the shell on the x6 ( sorry Garry if you read this)
But new shells after christmas:woot:

ashleyb4 18-12-2008 11:20 AM

I want to race micro now even though i wont stand a chance against you. might run the cr it hasnt been run for a while.

A

bigred5765 18-12-2008 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 188114)
Think yourself lucky, I've been under the knife this morning and had a minor op on my foot :cry: It hurts :cry:

G

haaa your foot, we thought julie had sent you to be de seeded,:woot:

Northy 18-12-2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigred5765 (Post 188119)
haaa your foot, we thought julie had sent you to be de seeded,:woot:

Oooohhhh no, she wants to use it again in a few years...... :D

G

Chrislong 18-12-2008 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 188124)
Oooohhhh no, she wants to use it again in a few years...... :D

G

I always heard the sex drops once married, never realised just by how much :lol:

Northy 18-12-2008 01:01 PM

Its true Chris!

I'll have some bloody pressure on won't I!!!! :woot::woot::woot: Wonder if I can get a pressure safety valve fitted to my nut bag? :eh?:

G

Chrislong 18-12-2008 01:04 PM

Ha ha.

Or ellastic bands? Limit the pressure with restriction. :lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com