|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ive got an eye infection and its not nice
I can bearly see going to the doctors at 10.30. A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did you see it coming?
Have you been looking at Dirrrrty women again? Seriously tho, hope you make a swift recovery mate. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hope your ok mate see you later
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
go for the eye drops and not the ointment... mine lasted two weeks(ish)
__________________
dragon paints : team tekin : fusion hobbies :SCHUMACHER RACING : Nuclear R/C for all my sticky and slippery stuff - if it needs gluing or lubing, Nuclear RC is the man! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Im back that was te worlds quickest doctors apointment walked in a minute later and i was back out again with a pacsription eye grops yay. He says it wont last longer than 48 hrs.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
48hrs? Thats not very long for eye drops, must only be a small bottle. So how long will the eye infection last?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think he means the eye infection won't last more than 2 days Chris....
__________________
dragon paints : team tekin : fusion hobbies :SCHUMACHER RACING : Nuclear R/C for all my sticky and slippery stuff - if it needs gluing or lubing, Nuclear RC is the man! |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() You going racing tonight ash?
__________________
Carisma - CML -ManseltonModels.com
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think he was being sarcastic
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well ive got the day off college because of it so im thinkign fo going down early i think thats where i got it from i was putting a speaker up in the roof and i think i got some dust in my eye its very dirty up there. Are you coming tony? are you racing baby or your x6 im not sure i fancy the cr for a change.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Think yourself lucky, I've been under the knife this morning and had a minor op on my foot
It hurts ![]() G
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be racing the micro!!
Cant stand to look at the shell on the x6 ( sorry Garry if you read this) But new shells after christmas
__________________
Carisma - CML -ManseltonModels.com
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
I want to race micro now even though i wont stand a chance against you. might run the cr it hasnt been run for a while.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() G
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
I always heard the sex drops once married, never realised just by how much
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its true Chris!
I'll have some bloody pressure on won't I!!!! ![]() ![]() Wonder if I can get a pressure safety valve fitted to my nut bag? ![]() G
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ha ha.
Or ellastic bands? Limit the pressure with restriction.
|
![]() |
|
|