oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   X-Factory (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   x-60 gearing help (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17356)

steel 30-12-2008 02:37 PM

x-60 gearing help
 
Hi

Anyone know Whats the best gearing to start with im running a nosram matrix evo and a novak 6.5 sintered with the 78 spur

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Richard Lowe 30-12-2008 02:47 PM

I run my T4 on 17/87 with a Nosram 6.5 which would be around 15/78, different motor but it should give you a rough idea where to start :)

steel 30-12-2008 02:51 PM

Thanks i will put it at that and give it a run and c how it goes:thumbsup:

Big E 30-12-2008 04:08 PM

I'm running a 21/81 on a 6.5. It is pretty fast but seems to have plenty of run time :confused:

Richard Lowe 30-12-2008 04:19 PM

Mine seems to change every time I run it :lol:

In Florida I started on 20/87 which is what I'd been running indoors over here but it got really hot and dumped quickly. Might have been the big squidgy tyres changing the rollout when they expanded?

super__dan 30-12-2008 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big E (Post 191033)
I'm running a 21/81 on a 6.5. It is pretty fast but seems to have plenty of run time :confused:

I've ran 22*78 on a 7.5 and it was really quick and no motor temp issues or anything. That was a club night at York though which is pretty easy on things.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com