Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > X-Factory

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30-12-2008
steel's Avatar
steel steel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: liverpool
Posts: 238
Send a message via MSN to steel
Default x-60 gearing help

Hi

Anyone know Whats the best gearing to start with im running a nosram matrix evo and a novak 6.5 sintered with the 78 spur

Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30-12-2008
Richard Lowe Richard Lowe is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,398
Default

I run my T4 on 17/87 with a Nosram 6.5 which would be around 15/78, different motor but it should give you a rough idea where to start
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30-12-2008
steel's Avatar
steel steel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: liverpool
Posts: 238
Send a message via MSN to steel
Default

Thanks i will put it at that and give it a run and c how it goes
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 30-12-2008
Big E Big E is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 387
Default

I'm running a 21/81 on a 6.5. It is pretty fast but seems to have plenty of run time
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 30-12-2008
Richard Lowe Richard Lowe is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,398
Default

Mine seems to change every time I run it

In Florida I started on 20/87 which is what I'd been running indoors over here but it got really hot and dumped quickly. Might have been the big squidgy tyres changing the rollout when they expanded?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 30-12-2008
super__dan's Avatar
super__dan super__dan is offline
#1 ZX5 fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,482
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big E View Post
I'm running a 21/81 on a 6.5. It is pretty fast but seems to have plenty of run time
I've ran 22*78 on a 7.5 and it was really quick and no motor temp issues or anything. That was a club night at York though which is pretty easy on things.
__________________


Nortech is ACE!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com