oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   X-Factory (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Squared rear wishobones, Weak ??? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27796)

MikePimlott 26-07-2009 05:31 PM

Squared rear wishobones, Weak ???
 
Seen 3 rear wishbones break today all 3 have snapped where the webbing is.

Any one else having or seen this prob ??

usafaircrew 26-07-2009 05:44 PM

I have only ever broken one. I caught a metal spike holding a piece of pipe in place. No fault of the part.

Jamie B4 26-07-2009 08:53 PM

Wishbones
 
Yeh mke I was one of them and it was a little bit weird - the webbing broke but afterwards when i tried to break the wishbone it was still very hard and rigid.

Cockerill 27-07-2009 01:36 PM

I don't recall seeing any break like this, I could be wrong though. I've only broken one rear arm since getting the production wishbones, so I wouldn't say they are weak.

footey 27-07-2009 01:41 PM

i agree with tom if he cant brake them no one can :lol:

Richard Lowe 27-07-2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footey (Post 268593)
i agree with tom if he cant brake them no one can :lol:

Nothing's Tom-proof :lol:

Cooper 27-07-2009 02:51 PM

UK Legend !

Richard Lowe 27-07-2009 03:41 PM

Snap!

bigred5765 27-07-2009 06:10 PM

drill out the hole and use a losi pin that goes all the way through with cir clips on the end to stop them spreading, which is what causes them to snap at the webbing,

Body Paint 27-07-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigred5765 (Post 268699)
drill out the hole and use a losi pin that goes all the way through with cir clips on the end to stop them spreading, which is what causes them to snap at the webbing,

Top tip ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com