|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Seen 3 rear wishbones break today all 3 have snapped where the webbing is.
Any one else having or seen this prob ?? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have only ever broken one. I caught a metal spike holding a piece of pipe in place. No fault of the part.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeh mke I was one of them and it was a little bit weird - the webbing broke but afterwards when i tried to break the wishbone it was still very hard and rigid.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't recall seeing any break like this, I could be wrong though. I've only broken one rear arm since getting the production wishbones, so I wouldn't say they are weak.
__________________
Yokomo - LMR |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
i agree with tom if he cant brake them no one can
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nothing's Tom-proof
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
UK Legend !
__________________
www.rc-offroad.be Never argue with a stupid man. He will drag you down to his level and beat you because of his experience. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Snap!
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
drill out the hole and use a losi pin that goes all the way through with cir clips on the end to stop them spreading, which is what causes them to snap at the webbing,
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|