oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   NEAM Seaham Sunderland (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   JORCR Summer Series Rnd 3 - Tues 18th Aug (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28909)

Dalla 15-08-2009 11:29 AM

JORCR Summer Series Rnd 3 - Tues 18th Aug
 
OK, it looks like we are getting sufficient numbers so there is no danger of cancellation, however if you can confirm your attendance on this thread then I will try and get the meeting setup in advance. :thumbsup:

chris68nufc 15-08-2009 07:53 PM

No need to setup the meeting. Just turn up in time or if you are running late then i can pick the computer up from your place?

Saying that, im not coming if i dont get my new bits ny Tuesday.:cry:

jc79 15-08-2009 08:01 PM

yep
 
Think ill make a turn out this week just so i can see how its done proppa as havent raced for a while:D

chris68nufc 15-08-2009 08:10 PM

Where have you been?

What car have you using now? Ive heard Bmax??

Shifta 16-08-2009 02:26 PM

I'll be there.. :thumbsup:

dayxwalker 16-08-2009 04:49 PM

I will be there and my dad also should be !

turbo_brick 16-08-2009 05:48 PM

Just to let you know, you'll need to put the track out again on thurs, as nercr have been in today and took it all down.

Peter

jc79 16-08-2009 05:54 PM

a
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chris68nufc (Post 275523)
Where have you been?

What car have you using now? Ive heard Bmax??

Still the pred ill have a chat 2 u on tuesday its good to be back again.

chris68nufc 16-08-2009 06:06 PM

Surely they should put the track back again? I'm not happy with that.

mr emily 16-08-2009 09:57 PM

tuesday 18th
 
I will be there!!

Keith

stewcc 16-08-2009 10:01 PM

I'll be there

peter craig

pugs 16-08-2009 10:12 PM

I'll be there...

baD 17-08-2009 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris68nufc (Post 275707)
Surely they should put the track back again? I'm not happy with that.

We took the b*****d down as it shouldn't have been there, wasting our race time in the process and I wasn't happy that :thumbdown:

Our Race dates have been known to Dalla & Alfie & published for weeks.

At least I made an effort to give you fair warning rather than let you turn up late expecting to race straight away.
Peter - Thanks for putting the post up on here.

cmgreen 17-08-2009 07:20 AM

I'll be there :thumbsup:

Chequered Flag Racing 17-08-2009 08:09 AM

if I go and solder some battery packs up I could make it

N7ELA 17-08-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baD (Post 275858)
We took the b*****d down as it shouldn't have been there, wasting our race time in the process and I wasn't happy that :thumbdown:

Our Race dates have been known to Dalla & Alfie & published for weeks.

At least I made an effort to give you fair warning rather than let you turn up late expecting to race straight away.
Peter - Thanks for putting the post up on here.

As I recall Jarrow is our club and we allowed NERCR to race there as a favour. A little less attitude please bill...

racdeaf 17-08-2009 01:35 PM

i i'll be there :thumbsup:

Chequered Flag Racing 17-08-2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chequered Flag Racing (Post 275876)
if I go and solder some battery packs up I could make it

batteries sorted :)

now it I don't do a Tantrums & Tiara's I should be there :lol:

baD 17-08-2009 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N7ELA (Post 275970)
As I recall Jarrow is our club and we allowed NERCR to race there as a favour. A little less attitude please bill...

As I recall both clubs benefitted from the arrangement and favours have gone both ways many times. I have always given consideration to others and the same in return would be appreciated.
As you will see I posted no complaint until some asinine comment appeared suggesting NERCR members should have rebuilt the track, and to that person I replied appropriately.

Whats done is done, let's move on. :)

chris68nufc 17-08-2009 05:16 PM

Hold on Bill. I think you need to chill a bit. Anybody that knows me, you included would have known my comment was meant tounge in cheek! I couldnt find a smilie for tounge in cheek so didnt put one. This is a JORCR section so thought i wouldnt offend anybody from another club posting light hearted banter. Too much animosity amongst racers these days me thinks.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com