Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > NEAM Seaham Sunderland

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15-08-2009
Dalla's Avatar
Dalla Dalla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Jarrow
Posts: 337
Default JORCR Summer Series Rnd 3 - Tues 18th Aug

OK, it looks like we are getting sufficient numbers so there is no danger of cancellation, however if you can confirm your attendance on this thread then I will try and get the meeting setup in advance.
__________________
Ian Dalziel
Trader Feedback

North East Amateur Motorsport
(formerly Jarrow & Oxclose RC Racing)
http://www.neamRC.co.uk

Racing Sundays 6pm-10pm @ Seaham Youth Centre, SR7 8QE

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 15-08-2009
chris68nufc chris68nufc is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 1,870
Default

No need to setup the meeting. Just turn up in time or if you are running late then i can pick the computer up from your place?

Saying that, im not coming if i dont get my new bits ny Tuesday.
__________________
Chris Stewart
Team XRAY
Xb4 2018
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk


See My Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 15-08-2009
jc79 jc79 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 330
Default yep

Think ill make a turn out this week just so i can see how its done proppa as havent raced for a while
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 15-08-2009
chris68nufc chris68nufc is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 1,870
Default

Where have you been?

What car have you using now? Ive heard Bmax??
__________________
Chris Stewart
Team XRAY
Xb4 2018
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk


See My Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 16-08-2009
Shifta's Avatar
Shifta Shifta is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Co.Durham
Posts: 444
Default

I'll be there..
__________________
Jeff Steele
Team Schumacher
K1 Aero
KF
SV2
SVR
www.racing-cars.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 16-08-2009
dayxwalker's Avatar
dayxwalker dayxwalker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hartlepool
Posts: 454
Default

I will be there and my dad also should be !
__________________
Tim Snowdon
The Silver Arrow B4
The Black B44
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 16-08-2009
turbo_brick's Avatar
turbo_brick turbo_brick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 679
Default

Just to let you know, you'll need to put the track out again on thurs, as nercr have been in today and took it all down.

Peter
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 16-08-2009
jc79 jc79 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 330
Default a

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris68nufc View Post
Where have you been?

What car have you using now? Ive heard Bmax??
Still the pred ill have a chat 2 u on tuesday its good to be back again.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 16-08-2009
chris68nufc chris68nufc is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 1,870
Default

Surely they should put the track back again? I'm not happy with that.
__________________
Chris Stewart
Team XRAY
Xb4 2018
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk


See My Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 16-08-2009
mr emily mr emily is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 300
Default tuesday 18th

I will be there!!

Keith
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 16-08-2009
stewcc stewcc is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Middlesbrough
Posts: 82
Default

I'll be there

peter craig
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 16-08-2009
pugs's Avatar
pugs pugs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: durham
Posts: 767
Default

I'll be there...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 17-08-2009
baD's Avatar
baD baD is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Co Durham
Posts: 375
Send a message via MSN to baD Send a message via Skype™ to baD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris68nufc View Post
Surely they should put the track back again? I'm not happy with that.
We took the b*****d down as it shouldn't have been there, wasting our race time in the process and I wasn't happy that

Our Race dates have been known to Dalla & Alfie & published for weeks.

At least I made an effort to give you fair warning rather than let you turn up late expecting to race straight away.
Peter - Thanks for putting the post up on here.
__________________
Mini Mardave ; 2 x HPI Pro 3 ; Lazer ZX-5 & ZX-5 FS2 ; AE B4, all handicapped by me
Sponsored by The Cosmetic House
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 17-08-2009
cmgreen's Avatar
cmgreen cmgreen is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gods Country-Tyne & Wear
Posts: 1,114
Default

I'll be there
__________________
'There are two choices in life-Take it or leave it !'

Yokomo - Nemoracing
Sb Designs
http://www.fairfueluk.com/
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 17-08-2009
Chequered Flag Racing's Avatar
Chequered Flag Racing Chequered Flag Racing is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In Early Retirment
Posts: 5,994
Default

if I go and solder some battery packs up I could make it
__________________
o0ple Trader Feedback
NE Venue's New & Old
my space on YouTube
CFR RCTV Channel
Glenn Atterton

BRCA 2005 1/10th Off-Road Veterans Champion
LMP12 National Champion 2003/2004 / F3 class
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 17-08-2009
N7ELA's Avatar
N7ELA N7ELA is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South Shields
Posts: 1,071
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baD View Post
We took the b*****d down as it shouldn't have been there, wasting our race time in the process and I wasn't happy that

Our Race dates have been known to Dalla & Alfie & published for weeks.

At least I made an effort to give you fair warning rather than let you turn up late expecting to race straight away.
Peter - Thanks for putting the post up on here.
As I recall Jarrow is our club and we allowed NERCR to race there as a favour. A little less attitude please bill...
__________________
___________________________
Neil Adamson
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 17-08-2009
racdeaf racdeaf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 940
Default

i i'll be there
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 17-08-2009
Chequered Flag Racing's Avatar
Chequered Flag Racing Chequered Flag Racing is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In Early Retirment
Posts: 5,994
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chequered Flag Racing View Post
if I go and solder some battery packs up I could make it
batteries sorted

now it I don't do a Tantrums & Tiara's I should be there
__________________
o0ple Trader Feedback
NE Venue's New & Old
my space on YouTube
CFR RCTV Channel
Glenn Atterton

BRCA 2005 1/10th Off-Road Veterans Champion
LMP12 National Champion 2003/2004 / F3 class
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 17-08-2009
baD's Avatar
baD baD is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Co Durham
Posts: 375
Send a message via MSN to baD Send a message via Skype™ to baD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N7ELA View Post
As I recall Jarrow is our club and we allowed NERCR to race there as a favour. A little less attitude please bill...
As I recall both clubs benefitted from the arrangement and favours have gone both ways many times. I have always given consideration to others and the same in return would be appreciated.
As you will see I posted no complaint until some asinine comment appeared suggesting NERCR members should have rebuilt the track, and to that person I replied appropriately.

Whats done is done, let's move on.
__________________
Mini Mardave ; 2 x HPI Pro 3 ; Lazer ZX-5 & ZX-5 FS2 ; AE B4, all handicapped by me
Sponsored by The Cosmetic House
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 17-08-2009
chris68nufc chris68nufc is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 1,870
Default

Hold on Bill. I think you need to chill a bit. Anybody that knows me, you included would have known my comment was meant tounge in cheek! I couldnt find a smilie for tounge in cheek so didnt put one. This is a JORCR section so thought i wouldnt offend anybody from another club posting light hearted banter. Too much animosity amongst racers these days me thinks.
__________________
Chris Stewart
Team XRAY
Xb4 2018
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk


See My Feedback
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com