oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Lipo charger for this Sunday (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45140)

woOdy 28-04-2010 12:07 PM

Lipo charger for this Sunday
 
I have a problem, I need to borrow a Lipo charger for this Saturnday/Sunday? If any of the Bury lot are not racing and I could borrow 1 for a friend:woot:

JonyNitro 28-04-2010 02:51 PM

oh I am sure we could accommodate you."small fee"

woOdy 28-04-2010 06:24 PM

I might need it for Sat?

madmax 28-04-2010 11:19 PM

i have a spair charger m8, if you want to borrow it let us know,

lee

JonyNitro 29-04-2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woOdy (Post 371598)
I might need it for Sat?

pm me

croller 29-04-2010 08:53 PM

I got two, borrow one of mine, pop up and get it mate, Gav


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com