|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a problem, I need to borrow a Lipo charger for this Saturnday/Sunday? If any of the Bury lot are not racing and I could borrow 1 for a friend
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh I am sure we could accommodate you."small fee"
__________________
BUDS BALLS
BIG AN SAGGY E REVO BAJA,SS TS REED All The Gear,and No Idea!! 4PKS,4PL PILLOW CASE CREW http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29834 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I might need it for Sat?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
i have a spair charger m8, if you want to borrow it let us know,
lee |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
BUDS BALLS
BIG AN SAGGY E REVO BAJA,SS TS REED All The Gear,and No Idea!! 4PKS,4PL PILLOW CASE CREW http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29834 |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I got two, borrow one of mine, pop up and get it mate, Gav
|
![]() |
|
|