oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   HB D8, any point keeping it ? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60879)

andys 12-01-2011 08:15 PM

HB D8, any point keeping it ?
 
Got an unbuilt brand new D8 and can't decide if I should build it or not. I bought a DNX408 shortly afterwards, Xmas present to self :)
Should I even bother with it, or just eBay it, can't decide... I do like building kits though, but then it will be worth a lot less than BNIB.

MHeadling 12-01-2011 11:22 PM

Id sell it if I were you, NIB would be worth more, There are lots of Durango drivers on here and other forums so support/set up info will be much greater for this car than the HB.

The Durango looks ace too, stick with that one its Sub Zero as top gear would say :D

Pownabown 13-01-2011 08:48 AM

I would build it any try both cars 1st.
You may prefer the d8.
I just bought a d8 hara edition and so far the best car ive ever driven

andys 13-01-2011 11:28 AM

Cheers for the replies.

Yes, I really liked the look of the Hara D8, was tempted to get that instead of the Durango, then I could have used this D8 as spares, but in the end I was too drawn to the shiny Durango !

I have a set of the longer shocks for the D8 too, would they bolt straight on, or would I need a bigger rear tower ?

Richard Lowe 13-01-2011 02:08 PM

Just run the RC8B Andy, that way your Durango stay's shiny and you'll go faster at the track -win win :p

andys 13-01-2011 07:02 PM

Hi Rich.

The RC8B is all set up and good to go, it will be my 'bad weather' runner !

Stu 13-01-2011 07:13 PM

I thought 8th is only for when the weather is bad?


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com