Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-01-2011
andys andys is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,161
Default HB D8, any point keeping it ?

Got an unbuilt brand new D8 and can't decide if I should build it or not. I bought a DNX408 shortly afterwards, Xmas present to self
Should I even bother with it, or just eBay it, can't decide... I do like building kits though, but then it will be worth a lot less than BNIB.
__________________
www.andrewshillito.com

Custom Painted Bodyshells by me ! www.shillyshells.co.uk

http://www.shillyshells.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-01-2011
MHeadling's Avatar
MHeadling MHeadling is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,241
Default

Id sell it if I were you, NIB would be worth more, There are lots of Durango drivers on here and other forums so support/set up info will be much greater for this car than the HB.

The Durango looks ace too, stick with that one its Sub Zero as top gear would say
__________________

www.rccarshop.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-01-2011
Pownabown's Avatar
Pownabown Pownabown is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ledbury
Posts: 280
Send a message via MSN to Pownabown
Default

I would build it any try both cars 1st.
You may prefer the d8.
I just bought a d8 hara edition and so far the best car ive ever driven
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-01-2011
andys andys is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,161
Default

Cheers for the replies.

Yes, I really liked the look of the Hara D8, was tempted to get that instead of the Durango, then I could have used this D8 as spares, but in the end I was too drawn to the shiny Durango !

I have a set of the longer shocks for the D8 too, would they bolt straight on, or would I need a bigger rear tower ?
__________________
www.andrewshillito.com

Custom Painted Bodyshells by me ! www.shillyshells.co.uk

http://www.shillyshells.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-01-2011
Richard Lowe Richard Lowe is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,398
Default

Just run the RC8B Andy, that way your Durango stay's shiny and you'll go faster at the track -win win
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-01-2011
andys andys is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,161
Default

Hi Rich.

The RC8B is all set up and good to go, it will be my 'bad weather' runner !
__________________
www.andrewshillito.com

Custom Painted Bodyshells by me ! www.shillyshells.co.uk

http://www.shillyshells.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 13-01-2011
Stu's Avatar
Stu Stu is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Burnley, East Lancs
Posts: 2,584
Blog Entries: 12
Default

I thought 8th is only for when the weather is bad?
__________________
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com