oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   whos ready for sunday??? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62289)

mattb 01-02-2011 08:04 PM

whos ready for sunday???
 
so whos ready for this sunday and whos going to win the following battles?

budfish vs si coe
captainlip vs whiskers
johnny gibbon vs little chris
me vs rob mills
lee(basher)chorley vs chris (basher) baines

my predictions are to win budfish,whiskers,johnny gibbon,lee chorley and of course im going to kick robs arse and put him in the B final again!!! lol

place your bets guys?

feel free to add anyone else to the list to spice things up a bit more (not that it needs it) lol

captainlip 01-02-2011 08:06 PM

Matt im going to cane wiskers

Just need to get the day off work!

mattb 01-02-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainlip (Post 458738)
Matt im going to cane wiskers

Just need to get the day off work!

i admire your confidence but i dont think so mate!!!

budfish 01-02-2011 08:32 PM

Weasel
 
Im thinking the opponent you have picked for me isn't a worthy contender!!

I'm going to blast si,johnny,lil chris,captin lip,whiskers and properly rob if you relegate the weasel to the b final!!!

Rubbing is racing get in my way I will take you out I don't carry huge amounts of spares for nothing so take heed of my warning weasels and stay outta my way!!!

Buds

captainlip 01-02-2011 08:40 PM

Im going to leave all the talking and show you the results on sunday :D

Whiskers 01-02-2011 08:50 PM

My showdown will have to be postponed as I can't make it on Sunday! :thumbdown:

@Captainlip last time I finished 13th overall of about 35 people and 5+ were team drivers!! So watch your back i'm coming to get ya!

captainlip 01-02-2011 09:42 PM

Im loving the competition!!!

tisher 01-02-2011 10:07 PM

I will be there after having to rebuild the front of the lazer because my mate wiped it out in to a car wheel also got my new toy to play with project cheap so will see how that runs

The Bod 02-02-2011 12:40 PM

I will be there with the B44.

I actually read the manual for the trannie the other night and found out how to change the brake settings (dah). This means I can increase the power back through the Novak Pearl and let the 4.5t do it's business. This should help me stay competative on Sunday.

BillyB 02-02-2011 02:58 PM

Am gonna try to make it to the B final this week so am stepping up with the big boys ha ha!!!! :drool:

Si Coe 02-02-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bod (Post 458964)
I will be there with the B44.

I actually read the manual for the trannie the other night and found out how to change the brake settings (dah). This means I can increase the power back through the Novak Pearl and let the 4.5t do it's business. This should help me stay competative on Sunday.


You do realise everyone is motoring down not up don't you? Buds has dropped from 5.5t to 6.5t and got quicker, I've dropped for 5.5t to 10.5t and got quicker - in other words 4.5t is BAD NEWS!!!!!
Hell - even Johnny gave up on a 4.5t after 2 weeks and that was outdoors!

captainlip 02-02-2011 04:57 PM

well im defo there booked off work, i just need to get some pennys together for the membership!

how much is membership and the race fee?

Whiskers 02-02-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainlip (Post 459053)
well im defo there booked off work, i just need to get some pennys together for the membership!

how much is membership and the race fee?

Membership £23 and then £5 to race!

captainlip 02-02-2011 05:08 PM

:o ill get my credit card out :p

get on the bus to roundabout now!

budfish 02-02-2011 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 459040)
You do realise everyone is motoring down not up don't you? Buds has dropped from 5.5t to 6.5t and got quicker, I've dropped for 5.5t to 10.5t and got quicker - in other words 4.5t is BAD NEWS!!!!!
Hell - even Johnny gave up on a 4.5t after 2 weeks and that was outdoors!

Definatelly more turns = more laps

Whiskers 02-02-2011 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainlip (Post 459060)
get on the bus to roundabout now!

Wish I could!

mattb 02-02-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainlip (Post 459053)
well im defo there booked off work, i just need to get some pennys together for the membership!

how much is membership and the race fee?

brca membership through the club is £13
club membership is £5
then to race its £5 or £7 for non members.

mattb 02-02-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 459040)
You do realise everyone is motoring down not up don't you? Buds has dropped from 5.5t to 6.5t and got quicker, I've dropped for 5.5t to 10.5t and got quicker - in other words 4.5t is BAD NEWS!!!!!
Hell - even Johnny gave up on a 4.5t after 2 weeks and that was outdoors!

ive also took my 5.5 x12 out and gone to 6.5.

The Bod 02-02-2011 07:01 PM

I have been running the 4.5T since about October time. I know my limitations as a newbie and therefore have restricted the top end power considerably using the pearl esc. I would guess that it is therefore running like a 6.5T, maybe more. When I get to grips with the car handling after plenty of track time, then I might consider letting some of the power out.

I do not proclaim to be a great driver like some in here (lol) and just want to build up my abilities at a steady pace.

See you all Sunday :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Si Coe 02-02-2011 07:25 PM

If you want a 6.5t I've got a couple that need a new home - a Losi and an Exceed.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com