|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
so whos ready for this sunday and whos going to win the following battles?
budfish vs si coe captainlip vs whiskers johnny gibbon vs little chris me vs rob mills lee(basher)chorley vs chris (basher) baines my predictions are to win budfish,whiskers,johnny gibbon,lee chorley and of course im going to kick robs arse and put him in the B final again!!! lol place your bets guys? feel free to add anyone else to the list to spice things up a bit more (not that it needs it) lol |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Matt im going to cane wiskers
Just need to get the day off work! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
i admire your confidence but i dont think so mate!!!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Im thinking the opponent you have picked for me isn't a worthy contender!!
I'm going to blast si,johnny,lil chris,captin lip,whiskers and properly rob if you relegate the weasel to the b final!!! Rubbing is racing get in my way I will take you out I don't carry huge amounts of spares for nothing so take heed of my warning weasels and stay outta my way!!! Buds |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Im going to leave all the talking and show you the results on sunday
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
My showdown will have to be postponed as I can't make it on Sunday!
@Captainlip last time I finished 13th overall of about 35 people and 5+ were team drivers!! So watch your back i'm coming to get ya!
__________________
Team Associated B44FT ~ LRP SXX TC Spec ~ LRP Vector X12 6.5t ~ Savox SC-1251MG ~ Spektrum DX3S Schumacher Cougar SV Pro ~ LRP Sphere TC Spec ~ Losi Xcelorin 6.5t ~ Savox SC-1257 ~ Spektrum SR3100 ~ Spektrum DX3S In progress: Team Durango DEX410 V1-V4 hybrid ~ DESC410V2 ~ DEX210 |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Im loving the competition!!!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will be there after having to rebuild the front of the lazer because my mate wiped it out in to a car wheel also got my new toy to play with project cheap so will see how that runs
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will be there with the B44.
I actually read the manual for the trannie the other night and found out how to change the brake settings (dah). This means I can increase the power back through the Novak Pearl and let the 4.5t do it's business. This should help me stay competative on Sunday.
__________________
Associated B44.2, Nosram Pearl Evolution ESC, Fusion Exceed 6.5T , 4200 Lipos, Savox
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Am gonna try to make it to the B final this week so am stepping up with the big boys ha ha!!!!
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
You do realise everyone is motoring down not up don't you? Buds has dropped from 5.5t to 6.5t and got quicker, I've dropped for 5.5t to 10.5t and got quicker - in other words 4.5t is BAD NEWS!!!!! Hell - even Johnny gave up on a 4.5t after 2 weeks and that was outdoors!
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
well im defo there booked off work, i just need to get some pennys together for the membership!
how much is membership and the race fee? |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Membership £23 and then £5 to race!
__________________
Team Associated B44FT ~ LRP SXX TC Spec ~ LRP Vector X12 6.5t ~ Savox SC-1251MG ~ Spektrum DX3S Schumacher Cougar SV Pro ~ LRP Sphere TC Spec ~ Losi Xcelorin 6.5t ~ Savox SC-1257 ~ Spektrum SR3100 ~ Spektrum DX3S In progress: Team Durango DEX410 V1-V4 hybrid ~ DESC410V2 ~ DEX210 |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
ill get my credit card out ![]() get on the bus to roundabout now! |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Team Associated B44FT ~ LRP SXX TC Spec ~ LRP Vector X12 6.5t ~ Savox SC-1251MG ~ Spektrum DX3S Schumacher Cougar SV Pro ~ LRP Sphere TC Spec ~ Losi Xcelorin 6.5t ~ Savox SC-1257 ~ Spektrum SR3100 ~ Spektrum DX3S In progress: Team Durango DEX410 V1-V4 hybrid ~ DESC410V2 ~ DEX210 |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
club membership is £5 then to race its £5 or £7 for non members. |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have been running the 4.5T since about October time. I know my limitations as a newbie and therefore have restricted the top end power considerably using the pearl esc. I would guess that it is therefore running like a 6.5T, maybe more. When I get to grips with the car handling after plenty of track time, then I might consider letting some of the power out.
I do not proclaim to be a great driver like some in here (lol) and just want to build up my abilities at a steady pace. See you all Sunday ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
Associated B44.2, Nosram Pearl Evolution ESC, Fusion Exceed 6.5T , 4200 Lipos, Savox
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you want a 6.5t I've got a couple that need a new home - a Losi and an Exceed.
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
![]() |
|
|