oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Titchfield Off Road Club Hants (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   B4.1 wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72992)

SteveB 14-06-2011 06:33 PM

B4.1 wanted
 
Guys not having much luck with sourcing a FT B4.1 for the C4.1, can anyone help? Rather not buy a new car unless I have to!

PM please if any ideas

Steve

Deano577 14-06-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveB (Post 514890)
Guys not having much luck with sourcing a FT B4.1 for the C4.1, can anyone help? Rather not buy a new car unless I have to!

PM please if any ideas

Steve

What's f t I have lots of spares

andyroooo 14-06-2011 11:36 PM

Factory team kit I would imagine mate!!

Deano577 15-06-2011 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyroooo (Post 515032)
Factory team kit I would imagine mate!!

Thanks


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com