Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14-06-2011
SteveB's Avatar
SteveB SteveB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southampton/Portsmouth
Posts: 518
Default B4.1 wanted

Guys not having much luck with sourcing a FT B4.1 for the C4.1, can anyone help? Rather not buy a new car unless I have to!

PM please if any ideas

Steve
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-06-2011
Deano577's Avatar
Deano577 Deano577 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Whiteley
Posts: 370
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
Guys not having much luck with sourcing a FT B4.1 for the C4.1, can anyone help? Rather not buy a new car unless I have to!

PM please if any ideas

Steve
What's f t I have lots of spares
__________________

Build it, brake it, make it, Race it.
SX2
B4.1
Cougar sv2
RC10 Gold tub
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-06-2011
andyroooo andyroooo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 146
Default

Factory team kit I would imagine mate!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 15-06-2011
Deano577's Avatar
Deano577 Deano577 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Whiteley
Posts: 370
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroooo View Post
Factory team kit I would imagine mate!!
Thanks
__________________

Build it, brake it, make it, Race it.
SX2
B4.1
Cougar sv2
RC10 Gold tub
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com