oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   here you go lads have a laugh at this (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76035)

tisher 23-07-2011 09:07 AM

here you go lads have a laugh at this
 
:Dbit of nostalgia although the reporter completely cocked up the report I had been racing for about three years when this photo was done they even got my old fellas name wrong local reporters:lol:its even got bury club in the report
http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a..._2600243_n.jpg

captainlip 23-07-2011 09:45 AM

Looking good! I believe there should still be trophies for the kids! And a club championship.....

coleman758 23-07-2011 05:10 PM

That was printed a year before i was born!



You old git!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Bod 23-07-2011 06:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Fantastic picture. Great to see how this budding young boy has not lost any of his charms (LOL).

Attachment 25871

:woot:

mattb 23-07-2011 07:28 PM

http://www.oople.com/forums/picture....pictureid=4182heres some of mine from oldham and bury model shop buggy club:thumbsup:

tisher 23-07-2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bod (Post 530487)
Fantastic picture. Great to see how this budding young boy has not lost any of his charms (LOL).

Attachment 25871

:woot:


:lol::lol::lol:I know I dont look a day over 24 :thumbdown::lol:

Howler 25-07-2011 10:19 PM

I sold a boxful of those trophies at a car boot when i was about 15.

Moozo 25-07-2011 10:31 PM

Still got mine from when i was a teenager from racing at Rochdale and Oldham and i think from Bury!!!

tisher 26-07-2011 07:06 AM

My Mum gave all my trophies away to the charity shop when I was a teenager too. I was gutted espically my 2wd B 1st national trophy :mad:I think I had about 300 trophies back then :lol:

Howler 26-07-2011 12:40 PM

Yeah, i had a nationals one, from when they ran one on the grass near where they've built that tarmac patch recently.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com