|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
bit of nostalgia although the reporter completely cocked up the report I had been racing for about three years when this photo was done they even got my old fellas name wrong local reporters its even got bury club in the report
__________________
BRONSON PRODUCTION tHE ONE MAN RACING TEAM |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looking good! I believe there should still be trophies for the kids! And a club championship.....
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
That was printed a year before i was born!
You old git! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Fantastic picture. Great to see how this budding young boy has not lost any of his charms (LOL).
Martin Watson.jpg
__________________
Associated B44.2, Nosram Pearl Evolution ESC, Fusion Exceed 6.5T , 4200 Lipos, Savox
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() I know I dont look a day over 24
__________________
BRONSON PRODUCTION tHE ONE MAN RACING TEAM |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I sold a boxful of those trophies at a car boot when i was about 15.
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Still got mine from when i was a teenager from racing at Rochdale and Oldham and i think from Bury!!!
__________________
Cougar......Cougar 2000 Schumacher Cat Sx3 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
My Mum gave all my trophies away to the charity shop when I was a teenager too. I was gutted espically my 2wd B 1st national trophy
I think I had about 300 trophies back then
__________________
BRONSON PRODUCTION tHE ONE MAN RACING TEAM |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, i had a nationals one, from when they ran one on the grass near where they've built that tarmac patch recently.
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
![]() |
|
|