oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   racing tomorrow (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81437)

Darren Wales 24-09-2011 02:32 PM

racing tomorrow
 
Has anyone going to the track tomorrow got a long sensor wire spare?

Cheers in advance.

Darren

captainlip 24-09-2011 03:24 PM

If you pop to mine you can have the one I just received with my tekin motor, to long for me

rob m 24-09-2011 04:16 PM

racing.
 
just to let you all know, i wont be at tomorrows meeting so won't be there to open up early. have a fun day :thumbsup:

Si Coe 24-09-2011 05:18 PM

Thats going to cause a problem because I don't think I'll be there either - the big car needs new tyres before its going anywhere.

So who will set the track out, and who will clear it up?

losichris 24-09-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 558397)
Thats going to cause a problem because I don't think I'll be there either - the big car needs new tyres before its going anywhere.

So who will set the track out, and who will clear it up?

If someone can open up, ill help get the track set and put away.
If not , its a lie in for me :)

captainlip 24-09-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 558397)

So who will set the track out, and who will clear it up?

i volunteer Mr coleman! :thumbsup:

I wont be there tomorrow.

Matt if you read this ill send that tape up with darren as he is coming via mine! ill text you also!

minke 24-09-2011 06:35 PM

I'll be there tomorrow. If the keys are brought, I can do the set-up put away.

Maddy 24-09-2011 07:06 PM

Me and chris will be there early to help set track up.

coleman758 24-09-2011 07:42 PM

If I can collect the keys from someone tomorrow I can open up no problem.

Cr3Ad 24-09-2011 08:25 PM

yea ill be there tomorrow can help set up and put away, are the keys sorted to open up early?

captainlip 24-09-2011 08:29 PM

im in two minds, weather looks crap all morning.

coleman758 24-09-2011 08:31 PM

I've sent Matt & Si a txt to see if I can grab some keys in the morning. Neither have got back to me yet.

Si Coe 24-09-2011 08:38 PM

Right folks - Matt C's going to open up.

Cheers Matt!

Maddy 24-09-2011 08:41 PM

What time you looking at matt?

Si Coe 24-09-2011 08:51 PM

OK, No he isn't.......

Seems Matt's also got big car problems.

He tried to drive to mine to collect my key, but his car won't start!

Not looking too good for tomorrow at this rate.

minke 24-09-2011 09:01 PM

Who else has keys? Not that I'll go to wigan or anything, strange folk live there.

captainlip 24-09-2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 558489)
OK, No he isn't.......

Seems Matt's also got big car problems.

He tried to drive to mine to collect my key, but his car won't start!

Not looking too good for tomorrow at this rate.


Time to sell the unreliable hunk of crap girls car and get a mans car :thumbsup:;)

coleman758 24-09-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainlip (Post 558501)
Time to sell the unreliable hunk of crap girls car and get a mans car :thumbsup:;)

It will start with a bump! But that's about it, starter motor has died!

captainlip 24-09-2011 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coleman758 (Post 558502)
It will start with a bump! But that's about it, starter motor has died!

good look with finding MG parts :thumbsup:

budfish 24-09-2011 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coleman758 (Post 558502)
It will start with a bump! But that's about it, starter motor has died!

I reckon you need my Volvo get your ££££££ out!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com