|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Has anyone going to the track tomorrow got a long sensor wire spare?
Cheers in advance. Darren
__________________
If you think you can't learn anymore, then give up! but remember only losers give up. ![]() Bury Metro Member http://www.bmrcc.co.uk/ Team Associated B6.1 Absima Team Driver Still have my old Team Associated C4.1, Team C Evo and Yokomo Bmax4 just in case my lads take up the sport someday. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you pop to mine you can have the one I just received with my tekin motor, to long for me
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
just to let you all know, i wont be at tomorrows meeting so won't be there to open up early. have a fun day
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thats going to cause a problem because I don't think I'll be there either - the big car needs new tyres before its going anywhere.
So who will set the track out, and who will clear it up?
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
If not , its a lie in for me
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
i volunteer Mr coleman!
I wont be there tomorrow. Matt if you read this ill send that tape up with darren as he is coming via mine! ill text you also! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there tomorrow. If the keys are brought, I can do the set-up put away.
__________________
Durango DEX410 Tekin rs pro/x12 6.5T DEX210 with Tekin and 6.5T Schumacher Cougar sv2 pro Ansmann Mad Rat, Mad monkey, Macnum Tamiya FAV, Tamiya Hornet Tamiya Grasshopper, Tamiya Hotshot Ansmann X4SC, Ansmann X4SC pro |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Me and chris will be there early to help set track up.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
If I can collect the keys from someone tomorrow I can open up no problem.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
yea ill be there tomorrow can help set up and put away, are the keys sorted to open up early?
__________________
LRP S10 Blast BX Losi Mini-T AE RC10 B3 Losi XXX kinwald edition Yokomo super dog fighter 2 |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
im in two minds, weather looks crap all morning.
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've sent Matt & Si a txt to see if I can grab some keys in the morning. Neither have got back to me yet.
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Right folks - Matt C's going to open up.
Cheers Matt!
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
What time you looking at matt?
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
OK, No he isn't.......
Seems Matt's also got big car problems. He tried to drive to mine to collect my key, but his car won't start! Not looking too good for tomorrow at this rate.
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Who else has keys? Not that I'll go to wigan or anything, strange folk live there.
__________________
Durango DEX410 Tekin rs pro/x12 6.5T DEX210 with Tekin and 6.5T Schumacher Cougar sv2 pro Ansmann Mad Rat, Mad monkey, Macnum Tamiya FAV, Tamiya Hornet Tamiya Grasshopper, Tamiya Hotshot Ansmann X4SC, Ansmann X4SC pro |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Time to sell the unreliable hunk of crap girls car and get a mans car
|
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
It will start with a bump! But that's about it, starter motor has died!
|
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
I reckon you need my Volvo get your ££££££ out!!
|
![]() |
|
|