oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Losi Racing (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   LOSA8117 wing set help ( front on a xxxcr) (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8185)

stulec52 13-02-2008 06:22 AM

LOSA8117 wing set help ( front on a xxxcr)
 
Picked up this wing set, but I just can't see how it fits, or where to cut it.
The rear is fine, but I wanted to try a front.
any pics or help would be great !

thanks
Stu

Doomanic 13-02-2008 09:37 AM

If you don't have a XXX-CR you need the Losi High Downforce Wing Kit (LOSA8110) which has the mounting kit in it.

stulec52 13-02-2008 03:21 PM

I have a used cr which I don't think has the kit, although I really wanted to put it on my original xxx.
SO, 'need' the mount kit, or could it be made with something I have already?

Thanks
Stu


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com