Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Losi Racing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-02-2008
stulec52's Avatar
stulec52 stulec52 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Calgary, Canada.
Posts: 132
Default LOSA8117 wing set help ( front on a xxxcr)

Picked up this wing set, but I just can't see how it fits, or where to cut it.
The rear is fine, but I wanted to try a front.
any pics or help would be great !

thanks
Stu
__________________

1995 Scottish On-Road champion
2004/05 WesternCanadian Touring Modified and Touring 19 turn Champ
2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 World of Wheels Champ
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-02-2008
Doomanic Doomanic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 638
Default

If you don't have a XXX-CR you need the Losi High Downforce Wing Kit (LOSA8110) which has the mounting kit in it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibsy
pwnage Doomanic 1 - 0 Hoggy
pm me bitch, or is it past your bedtime?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-02-2008
stulec52's Avatar
stulec52 stulec52 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Calgary, Canada.
Posts: 132
Default

I have a used cr which I don't think has the kit, although I really wanted to put it on my original xxx.
SO, 'need' the mount kit, or could it be made with something I have already?

Thanks
Stu
__________________

1995 Scottish On-Road champion
2004/05 WesternCanadian Touring Modified and Touring 19 turn Champ
2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 World of Wheels Champ
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com