oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Caldicot Radio Control Car Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   friday 13th (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90233)

brian s 10-01-2012 08:28 PM

friday 13th
 
who`s forgetting the keys this week pete :confused:. i`ll get them if u want now i know where they are.

peetbee 10-01-2012 09:51 PM

Lol, andy's turn this week!

blue_pinky 10-01-2012 10:36 PM

Mmm....I should be there...but not sure on a time yet....BIG deadline that day...:cry:

Hoping to be early enough for keys though...see how it goes!!!

Will probably fall asleep as soon as I sit down though...gonna be a long week!

peetbee 11-01-2012 12:01 AM

Do you want to get the keys then Bri? Let me know what time you are looking to get there and I'll call Jackie and let her know. :thumbsup:

evilbert 11-01-2012 05:06 PM

I'm free to get the keys also if needs be.

brian s 11-01-2012 06:24 PM

6 pm pete, get a head start with the track if pos.

peetbee 11-01-2012 06:46 PM

You going to be earlier than 6pm then Bill?!
If not then Bri can you get the keys?
I'll be there usual time, hopefully

evilbert 12-01-2012 12:31 AM

no i wont be there before 6 its up to you bri

peetbee 12-01-2012 12:34 PM

Well, so far there's only going to be 4 of us there!
Over to you Bri, let me know if you need more directions

hit5005 12-01-2012 12:58 PM

Ill be there and my wife but only staying till 930 has going to petit

acorn28 12-01-2012 01:05 PM

I'll be there, 2wd, see u Friday!

brian s 12-01-2012 02:39 PM

that would be interesting pete, one heat,23 rounds and a final :lol:.

JACKOR33 12-01-2012 03:42 PM

2wd and possibly 4wd for me friday with a bit of luck depending how busy it is;)

dave j

Pops 12-01-2012 04:02 PM

Has the key issue been resolved..I can pick them up at 6pm if need be:D

brian s 12-01-2012 05:57 PM

i`ll be picking up the keys so should be there just after 6

peetbee 12-01-2012 11:07 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Belsten 13-01-2012 08:59 AM

I will be there :thumbsup:

Balders 13-01-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pops (Post 606428)
Has the key issue been resolved..I can pick them up at 6pm if need be:D

I don't know dave, shall we put it to a vote? :D

I'll be along tonight.. :)

Pops 13-01-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balders (Post 606918)
I don't know dave, shall we put it to a vote? :D

I'll be along tonight.. :)

Yoyu could try mike,you could try:yawn:

Chris-DC5 13-01-2012 04:40 PM

I will be there tonight in 2wd.

not used the buggy in about 5 months so could be fun. :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com