|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
who`s forgetting the keys this week pete
. i`ll get them if u want now i know where they are.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lol, andy's turn this week!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mmm....I should be there...but not sure on a time yet....BIG deadline that day...
![]() Hoping to be early enough for keys though...see how it goes!!! Will probably fall asleep as soon as I sit down though...gonna be a long week!
__________________
AKA: Andy Nancollis 1/10th drives: Yokomo BMax2MR & BMax4 1/16th drive: Carisma GTB Racing in South West: http://www.mendiprcraceway.co.uk/ Racing in Wales: www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk Kept running by: Yokomo via MB Models & www.tracksidespares.co.uk Shells by Square Crabs |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Do you want to get the keys then Bri? Let me know what time you are looking to get there and I'll call Jackie and let her know.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm free to get the keys also if needs be.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
6 pm pete, get a head start with the track if pos.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
You going to be earlier than 6pm then Bill?!
If not then Bri can you get the keys? I'll be there usual time, hopefully |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
no i wont be there before 6 its up to you bri
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, so far there's only going to be 4 of us there!
Over to you Bri, let me know if you need more directions |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ill be there and my wife but only staying till 930 has going to petit
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there, 2wd, see u Friday!
__________________
www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
that would be interesting pete, one heat,23 rounds and a final
.
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
2wd and possibly 4wd for me friday with a bit of luck depending how busy it is
![]() dave j
__________________
CML Distribution / Team Trackside spares 2wd : AE - B6D 4wd : |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Has the key issue been resolved..I can pick them up at 6pm if need be
__________________
Dragon Hydrographics TEAM DAD RECOMMENDS- TRACKSIDE SPARES- NUCLEAR-RC |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
i`ll be picking up the keys so should be there just after 6
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will be there
__________________
CML DISTRIBUTION -SOUTHWESTRC -HPI - RUDEBITS - MR O FOAMS - LMR - ATOMIC CARBON -STARREGORSEHOLIDAYPARK - ICON RC
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() I'll be along tonight..
__________________
Mike Baldwin - Caldicot |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Dragon Hydrographics TEAM DAD RECOMMENDS- TRACKSIDE SPARES- NUCLEAR-RC |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will be there tonight in 2wd.
not used the buggy in about 5 months so could be fun.
|
![]() |
|
|