Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 27-09-2013

Default Cheap stick transmitters

Hi guys

I currently have a wheel transmitter that came with my RTR DEX210, I'm not sure I'm getting on with it well. It feels alright just messing around but when racing I just cant seem to 'feel one' with the steering. In the past I've always had stick transmitters.

I've been looking around and noticed the Etronix Pulse EX2G for about £40-45. Will this do the job, comparible to the RTR transmitter? I'm not looking for top of the range bells and whistles but naturally I want it to work or any other suggestions?
Old 27-09-2013

Default Etronix Pulse Stick TX

You would better getting the EX3GPro version as its got all the functions you will ever need and easy to set/view quickly with the LCD panel controls. Worth the extra cost.

Earlier versions had some binding problems but not the latest versions.

I use one and a new member at our club has set up 4 cars (one for each of his family ) with these.
Old 27-09-2013

Cheers, I'll keep that one in mind. I'm not sure I need all the extra functions, I'm happy with forward/brake & left/right but it does look pretty awesome for the price.

Been doing some Googling and it looks like Core RC (and Tamco RC) is the same, just different branding. Plus side is, they are £10+ cheaper