Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Faversham Off Road Car Club

Old 13-12-2012
Mad Member

Default Business as usual........

Good to see some familiar faces back at FORCC last night. After a couple of quieter weeks the masses descended and we were just shy of 50 drivers, with some drivers who have been absent for a few weeks making a much welcome return.

Was also nice to see plenty of juniors racing last night and we also have 3 potential new drivers who were very interested in starting out racing very soon. The winning formula of catering for all ages and abilities (and not just the heroes) proves its worth once more.

Onto the Xmas meeting next Wednesday for some light hearted (isn't it always?) racing. Any class goes on the 19th whether it be 4wd, 2wd or SC. Decorate your cars - and yourselves - and as ever there will be a raffle and munchies available part the way through the evening. We plan to get underway a bit sooner so if everyone can make the effort to be at the hall a bit earlier it'll be hugely appreciated by those arranging the teams & heats.

See you there!

PS - If you want to contribute to the raffle please feel free! No prize too big or small!
Old 13-12-2012

Great to hear things are flowing nicely at FORCC, i'd LOVE to come and race again but as you know my funds right now are just not making ends meet so racing is held to once a month at the winter series. However with regards to raffle prizes, i'm sure i can come up with a 1-off, "team no idea!" something or other, leave it with me mate and i'll see what i can do.
Old 13-12-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Great news things are back to normal and some new members coming along to join in the fun!

Now works getting back to normal I'll be back thrashing my 410 round the hall!

I'll bring some bits for the raffle next week....

www.rccarshop.co.uk