Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > 10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth

Old 09-10-2013

Default 10Electric-Cullingworth Sorry, no racing this week....

Got my dates mixed up!
Next meeting is on the18th and then 25th of October..
Old 09-10-2013

I'm confused lol. R we meeting this Friday, the 11th?
Old 09-10-2013

No!!
Old 09-10-2013

kk just wanted to be sure. See u nxt week then
Old 09-10-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Cool, I should be able to make it next week.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 09-10-2013

well at least I'll be able to finish spraying my new bodyshell before nxt week. Ran out of paint on the last bit, was not amused. Currently trying to resist spendin money on a new car
Old 09-10-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
well at least I'll be able to finish spraying my new bodyshell before nxt week. Ran out of paint on the last bit, was not amused. Currently trying to resist spendin money on a new car
Did the Mrs drop yet? Mine did Sunday morning, got a girl :-)

The c4.2 upgrage kit is a good option for you, or a yok.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 09-10-2013

Cool congrats Neal, I'm still waiting for mine to appear. Yeh I've looked at both of them n also the X6 conversion which is a little expensive. I'd prob go for the Yok as it's only £35 more n i'd have 2 cars then rather than 1 n a half. Does the Yok use metric or imperial tools? I'd also looked at the DEX410RV3 for a complete change too
Old 09-10-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Metric, you need a 2mm allen driver mostly, and a couple are 1.5mm, which you should have for pinions. Actually the imperial 0.078" driver is 2mm anyway.

The v1 plastic chassis yok is excellent, bargin price at MB now. Just get the AE sized front axels extra, and you can make full use of your existing wheels and tyres.

Its lovely having a tiny baby to hold. They don't stay three days old for long :-)
Old 09-10-2013

i know they don't stay small for long
Old 10-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
Cool I've looked at both of them n also the X6 conversion which is a little expensive. I'd prob go for the Yok as it's only £35 more n i'd have 2 cars then rather than 1 n a half. Does the Yok use metric or imperial tools? I'd also looked at the DEX410RV3 for a complete change too
The X6 cubed is the luxury option, and in my opinion the best The yok is a good car too, but very plastic and all metric. Stay away from 4wds!
Old 10-10-2013

tnx for the advice james, I'm prob gonna go for the C4.2 conversion, I don't like the idea of shelving my B4.1 so soon after buying it and don't really need 2 cars for the amount of racing I do at the moment