Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 22-11-2012

Default Durango DEX210

Selling my 210, it has just under gone a complete strip down and rebuild. Anything that needed replacing has been done and the car is in excellent working condition. There are no stripped threads, rounded screw heads etc and it is just awaiting electrics and your good to go.

It has RCLazy ceramic diff and thrust balls fitted, a new Cream carbon rear tower, new AE B4 slipper pads and new RW 87 tooth spur gear. The car is built in mid motor 4 gear configuration. Shims have been fitted to the front rear axel to take away unwanted slop in the wheels.

I have just fitted a new set of HD ball cups on the turn buckles, servo link rod and shock shaft rod ends. These were built as the tech tips on the Durango website and they adjust as they should, i.e then don't rotate off the ball joint as you turn the turnbuckle.

I have also done some of the simple mods on it to make it more reliable, spaced the rear shock tower off g/box case 1mm, steel shims either side of the spacer on the layshaft, new bearing on the slipper nut side of layshaft, 1mm plastic spacer washers under the rear shock rod end attachment screw head to prevent them popping off from a heavy landing.

The car has new Schumacher mini pins on the rear Answer medium inserts and low profile cut staggers on the front, yellow compounds glued onto the kit yellow rims and I am including a full set of white wheels, rears have had one set of tyres fitted, acetone off and cleaned up ready for a new set to be glued and the fronts are brand new just not in the packet.

Spares included are all the plastics to convert it to rear motor and 3 gear, the spare screws pack you get with the kit, 0.050" allen key for the bleed screws and piston screws, turnbuckle wrench all the unused plastics you get with the kit and the adjustment inserts, 2 used rear wings and a BNIP rear wing, BNIP front bulkhead and RF pivot block set, plastic spacer set, front and rear light green springs, 1 new rear wishbone, Schumacher 23 tooth pinion and some used Schumacher mini spike yellow tyres with Schumacher medium inserts. A bag of used spares which include turnbuckle and shock rod ends, spur cover layshaft bearing and rear shock mount, although i would only use in an emergency. There is also 2 shells, an all white one which is crack at the rear but still has enough strength for use and a red/yellow/white one which i bought second hand but in very good condition. The box and manual are included and are in excellent condition, and a set-up sheet that the car is currently configured.

Sorry but the pictures of the car do not show the Cream shock tower as I had not ordered it when I took the pictures. It is however now fitted to the car.

I wouldn't like to buy a second hand car with any issues, so I won't sell one with any, hence the full rebuild, and detailed description.

I am looking for £120 and this will include all PayPal fees and postage and packaging. Any questions just ask.

I have tried adding pictures but I'm having trouble doing it from my iPad.