Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 18-02-2012

Default electric setup sell up

right I am going back to nitros this year and need a little extra cash to fund the change so i have for sale my leccy setup and this is going this time as my mind is made up about running nitros. so here goes

associated b44.1 approx 20 meetings wqith this parts changed as and when needed and its a good car and i dont really want to sell but needs must,has frotn and rear alloy tower mounts and some assorted parts arms etc. comes with a painted punisher and bulldog shell in good all round condition. the only thing it will need to get running is a ring and pinion gear for the rear diff and thats it. the diff is not in the pics but it will be inlcuded with the car and as stated before it will require a ring and pinion gear for the diff.
comes with lrp sxx tc v1 esc again same age and use
speed passion v3 6.5 again same age and use
cirrus servo again same age and use
about 3 sets of various tyres and wheels mini pins and spikes all with useable life in them
a full set of eds tools for the car
as for price for a quick sale i would like 400 posted for the lot
reciever and pt not included in sale or the hauler bag but everything else is. oh and two pairs of losi xcelorin saddle lipos. really need this sold by end of tomorrow so i can bgin ordering all my nitro gear.

piccies

Speed Passion
Airtronics
JC Racing

Paint by The Chef
Graphic skins by RC DC

Last edited by slipknot666; 19-02-2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: sold