Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross

Old 02-06-2010

Smile RC OFF ROAD TRACK

Hi , I'm New to Nitro RC and have a Savage 25. I want to start upgrading and replacing parts but... ... ... I'm not too sure what I'm doing . I take things apart at work all the time and am sure with a little guidance I could do it.

Does anyone know of any Off road tracks or places where I could take a savage with gravel mud or jumps? Anywhere near Bedford or stevenage or between?
Anyone wanting to race Trucks?
Old 04-06-2010

I'm not aware of any significant track support for trucks any more - they pretty much died off for racing once truggies came out. There's always the Herts track where you can take it on non-race days, just to play around with. http://hertsnitromodelclub.co.uk/

I wouldn't bother changing parts unless you wear out the originals - if you get into racing you'll end up buying something else anyway, so save your cash. If you do buy stuff for the Savage, check you're not buying cheese parts (Dragon racing etc) - Innovative RC does a good line in Savage parts.