Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 11-03-2017

Default Sky RC Toro 160 link to PC

I have a Sky RC Toro 160 speedo with the prog Box, I would like to set it up and update it on the PC.

I cant find anything on line as to the skylink software or is it just a case it does not work with Windows 10?

Any help would be appreciated

Andy
Old 11-03-2017

Smile SkyRC ts160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andycra View Post
I have a Sky RC Toro 160 speedo with the prog Box, I would like to set it up and update it on the PC.

I cant find anything on line as to the skylink software or is it just a case it does not work with Windows 10?

Any help would be appreciated

Andy
Hi Andy, here is the link: http://www.skyrc.com/index.php?route...product_id=212

When you click on the link, just under the picture of of the esc there will be a few buttons across the bottom of the picture, click on the one that says software and there should be a .rar file link, click on it and get some software (if you don't have already) to get the file from the rar and you have to run it as administrator and then you are done���� P.S I have the 120a version and a windows 10 laptop and works fine.
Old 11-03-2017

Default Sky RC

Hi there thanks for the reply

I am on Administrator settings, I have the RAR file but when I double click on it windows does not recognise and asks what programme to open it up with. That's where I get stuck.
Old 11-03-2017

Smile

Hi, in about half an hour I will upload a video to YouTube to try and help. I will post the video link on here