Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Barley Mow RC - Tyne and Wear

Old 14-01-2013

Default Winter league and record numbers

Hi
Once again a great turnout, 34 in total.
I realize not everyone can get to the club by 5 however the extra numbers means time is critical specially on those nights when we are supposed to finish by 9pm. Organising the heats is usually the biggest holdup so can I ask everyone to please book in as soon as possible when you arrive. We need your name, money and frequency your racing on. Please note you are expected to have an alternative frequency available in the event of a clash.

On a lighter note just to let you know we are now running a race series (for touring cars and 12gt) over the next 3 months.
At the end of Jan, Feb and March there will be a finals night. (27th , 24th and 31st) .
A last try qualifying round will be run on these nights followed by 3 rounds of finals, with your best 2 results to count.
Points will be awarded and posted online on the usual results page. At the end of the three months your 2 best scores from the 3 months will be counted. In the event of any ties the results from the dropped round will be considered.
Your qualifying position for the finals nights will be based on your best score during that month.
Attached is the qualifying list as it currently stands for January. Not surprisingly its very tight.
Hope this makes sense , if not see me on Sunday an I'll explain further.

Latest results online at http://barleymowrccc.org/
Attached Files
File Type: txt Jan 2013.txt (1.4 KB, 10 views)