Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler

Old 20-03-2012

Default need advice on whats this scrt10 is worth

i bought this about a month ago as a roller so iam thinking about selling it the same way its a scrt 10 with a few upgrades like the strc rear shock tower steering bellcrank cvd`s front and rear new drivesahfts in the middle i still have the orig ones somewere running hong nor big bore 16mm shocks front and rear, one peice motor mount only put on last week, beefier front steering tie-rods i think the rear hubs are strc but could be ofna`s, alloy 12mm hex`s wheels and tryes are pro-lines not sure of make though the body is also proline ford f150 i have strengthend the rear quarters with carbon sheet and shoo goo the front shock tower is a home made one i have replaced one of the front arms but i have the other one plus two rears i have a new bumper and front gear casing coming as i broke the casing after a small crash ive also repalced most of the screw`s underneath with stainless ones as they standard sucked and ive carbon wrapped the chassis and replaced the front brace with a carbon one i made. so what do you guys think it worth remember no elelcs will come with though they may be in the pics

Old 21-03-2012

anybody have a rough idea
Old 27-03-2012

please close as iam stripping it for sale