Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 11-12-2013

Default Xray T3 Eu spec touring car

Hi people

I am selling my used Xray T3 EU spec touring which i have owned since new. I have all the correct paper work and certificate etc. The car has been well loved and looked after by myself and has only been raced on Carpet, never outdoors so there are minor or no scratches on the chassis. The car has been fitted with front and Rear Spec R gear diffs by myself and with 50mm drive shafts. The gear diffs made a massive difference and would recommend them to anyone.
I have include the standard front spool and ball diff. Also the 52mm drive shafts. I have fitted the lightweight front stub axles which helps to remove wheel wobble when corning.
The car currently has Tamiya hard springs fitted and also comes with standard Xray ones and a set of Hard Tamiya racing springs. Also various anti roll bars front and rear. I made some blocks to compensate for the lipos which work a treat but i have included the Xray brass lipo blocks.
The car has been well looked after and would suit anyone who is upgraded to a better car and in my opinion, Xray are a lovely car to drive.

I am looking for £165 inc P&P ono
If interested, please PM me
Regards Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF7622.jpg (282.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF7623.jpg (285.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF7624.jpg (328.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF7625.jpg (299.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF7626.jpg (316.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF7627.jpg (293.4 KB, 11 views)