Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 22-12-2010

Send a message via ICQ to ApexSpeed Send a message via AIM to ApexSpeed Send a message via MSN to ApexSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to ApexSpeed Send a message via Skype™ to ApexSpeed
Exclamation Durango Slim B4 ROLLER

Strapped for cash and one of our household PeeCees decided to digest itself. I need to shed some of my prized possessions quickly to buy a new laptop.

I have one very rare Durango SlimB4, which was the last one made before they started developing the DEX210. It's a LiPo version, and is solid billet aluminum. The car is built up using a standard FT B4 and it also utilizes a planetary gear diff, much like the Durangos do. It also has Kyosho shocks all the way around (Velvets in the rear only), Lunsford ti-rods, Lunsofrd shock mounts, ceramic bearings. The SCAB diff cover in the photos is not included. Clear, brand new Jconcepts HD Illusion is included with a new wing and not the painted body in the photos.

I DO NOT want to part with this rare beast, but I don't have many options at this point. $400 plus shipping to wherever you are in the world. PayPal only, please. THIS IS A ONE-OF-A-KIND car, no low-balls, please.