Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 22-12-2010

Send a message via ICQ to ApexSpeed Send a message via AIM to ApexSpeed Send a message via MSN to ApexSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to ApexSpeed Send a message via Skype™ to ApexSpeed
Exclamation Atomic Carbon S2 ROLLER

Like new, lightly used (on carpet/astroturf track), and a super rare example of the original Slim chassis. This car was going to be my main chassis this winter, but a computer disaster this afternoon has left us one laptop too few. I don't want to sell this, but I have to.

Has a newly rebuilt diff with new diff outdrives, rebuilt Losi shocks, super clean chassis, new battery straps and a LiPo chassis. The roller will come with a brand new unpainted body (not the one in the photos) and a new wing. I'll include a new set of B4 wheels so you can mount your favorite tires and be ready to go.

Don't miss out on a chance to buy a really rare 2wd icon. Not many in this condition around anymore, if at all. I don't want to sell this but I have to, so no low-ball offers, please. $450 plus shipping, to wherever you are in the world. PayPal only, please. SOLD!

(servo NOT included):

Will include this body and wing, too: