Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Eden Park Raceway

Old 03-01-2012
Mad Member

Default Winter Warmer Series 2011-12 Round 4

After a very successful first three rounds our annual Winter Warmer Series continues on Sunday 08 January and over the next three months. There is a round each month taking place on the first Sunday of each month, with the exception of this round.

This choice of race date ensures that EPR doesnt conflict with any other local club or major series within a sensible distance. Hopefully this will encourage more to attend our meetings that have proven to be very popular over the last few years.

The same proven format will be retained for this series with four qualifiers and a final for all. There are no tyre restrictions so drivers are welcome to use what they choose. Our December meeting will incorporate a raffle to add to the festive feeling.

The track is 90% Astroturf and drains very well so the inclement weather rarely affects our meetings. Parking and pitting is available trackside with an on-site cafe and bar as well as a safe area for the children to play.

If you intend to come down and haven't raced at the track in recent years, please e-mail your details to "edenparkraceway at live dot com" so we can save some time at booking in. Please include your full name, BRCA number, frequency, 2012 BRCA formula and PT numbers if applicable.

The dates are as follows:
8 January 2012
5 February 2012
4 March 2012

We are also very pleased to announce that, with the agreement of other interested parties, CPD Racing will now be providing a trackside shop for this round and the remainder of our Winter Warmer series!

Drivers should check out www.cpdracing.co.uk for comprehensive details of what CPD (aka John and Chris) can offer, they can be contacted by email at: sales at cpdracing.co.uk, the guys have asked that if you have any special requests (they will be bringing all the usual off-road consumables, wheels, tyres, inserts, glue, pinions, that sort of stuff!) to email them directly and they will reply or return calls to phone numbers!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM myself or MattADH or through the EPR site at www.edenparkraceway.com
Old 04-01-2012
oOple Advertiser

Default CPD Racing trackside this weekend

We'll be trackside sunday with all our usual spares and consumables!
weve also finally got round too updating the website so please take a look!
Our new range of ceramic diff balls are excellent quality and very competitively priced!

john
www.cpdracing.co.uk
Old 08-01-2012

Great racing today, and big thanks to all the organisers!

Really enjoyed getting back on the track at EPR after more than a few missed meets...

And hey - can't complain about the result in my main... (sorry Charles!)

Anywow - here's some video I took of the 2wd and 4wd A Finals. Unfortunately all of my attempts at onboard video on Jon's and Shareef's buggies and my truck failed - but this footage from my phone's not bad!

Old 09-01-2012

Nice to see the finals I missed
Old 09-01-2012

great turn out 60+ well done to steve and simon running the meeting. great fun running my old bosscat and finished 4th in the B final
Old 09-01-2012

Your Bosscat looked absolutely great going around. Good stuff!
Old 17-01-2012
Mad Member

Results are yet to be unloaded from the club laptop as our web manager has not had access to it yet, some will know, bit busy at present sorry!!!

However, updated Winter Warmer Championship tables can now be found here:
http://www.edenparkraceway.com/

Hope to see you all (and more!) again next month, Sunday 05 February!

EPR Committee