Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 06-09-2013

Default LC Racing/Schumacher EMB-1 1/14 Mini buggy lot, speed passion, savox, lipo

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=221279262657

For sale is my Schumacher / LC Racing EMB-1 buggy, in excellent condition, run only for one indoor meeting and tested in the garden (resulting in a few very light chassis scratches). This lot includes everything needed to get racing except radio & receiver. Add your own radio and race this very very fast and excellent handling quality mini buggy. I am selling as a new track has opened locally and 1/10 or 1/8 would be better suited. This buggy is an extremely well engineered piece of kit, after owning many RC buggies over the years, this seriously impresses with it's features and quality. Included is a Speed Passion Reventon S speedo (including fan and programming card & original box), a savox mini servo (and also the servo that came with the kit), 5x Gens Ace 1800 lipos (a very good and punchy battery), a brand new LC motor (run only in the garden to test), all the original bits that came with it, a lot of tyres and wheels as well as a substantial amount of spares (please see photos). It's a very tough buggy, so you likely wont need any more spares.
The receiver plug wires from the speedo have been shortened for neatness, so you will have to mount the your receiver on the top deck in line with the speedo.
The body is a phat bodies phathead shell, and the graphics on it are 'skins' that I made and printed myself, it's not airbrushed.
Please let me know if you have any Q's. Happy bidding !
By the nature of this hobby, no returns accepted.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1740 small.jpg (326.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1745 small.jpg (325.4 KB, 47 views)