Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 13-06-2014

Default Associated b44.2 avid

Hello, due to getting a B5m I will no longer be needing my b44. The car started life out as a b44.1 but has now been fitted with big bore shocks and the 8mm+ Avid chassis so is b44.2 spec now. The avid chassis really makes the car handle so much better, if you look at any reviews they all say the same. The servo isn't included.

The car was rebuilt at the start of the year with new bearings, diff balls, diff gears and wishbones so is in good condition and has been well looked after. The car could do with a little bit of work as ive just found a small amount of play in the front wishbones but a washer will fix that problem.

The car comes with 4 shells but 3 of them are for the b44.1 its not a perfect fit but will still work. The 4th shell has only been used a few times so is in mint condition, it was painted by RCS so is done to the highest standard.

I will also include my full spare box that has more than enough parts to keep you going. (springs are for the small bore shocks so wont be included)

Ive added 4mm shock towers all round as the stock are known for cracking, I've not had a problem since adding them. There are a few other alloy parts around the car that has taken a lot of week points out the car.

Im looking for £165 posted but I'm open to offers. Ive got two pages of feedback on modelsport forum if you want to look me up, same user name.