Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Mansfield RC Club

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutoid View Post
I am just a bit miffed about it all to be honest. If foams are such a threat to the win at all cost brigade then why arent they used by them. Alleged quicker parts wear would almost be cancelled out by not buying a set of rears each week even though this wouldnt be an issue if you can stay near the top.
The argument is flawed and to me it seems like sour grapes just because Ian won the A on them.
What will be next different classes for mini-pin tread depth.....
Why would there be sour grapes about ian winning last wednesday? Well done to him i say good clean consistant runs, maybe its not about tyres/drivers etc. as Ben put it, archery, dirt in the carpet? As an earlier post of mine states, why run foams when all of the major races we attend only allow pins(bridgeford) or mini spikes(regionals) that way you get to know how your car works and performs on said tyres. Just a thought. And if i win, all good, if i dont, must try harder, im not a win at all costs kind of guy, i race for the competition and fun element of it

Last edited by dicky14; 16-07-2014 at 07:41 AM. Reason: crap grammer again, must try harder, lol