Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > I Made This !

Old 01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingdwarf View Post
This was my RC10 its the one on the right in the group photo, the only way I can tell is I didn't run a tekin speedo. pink chassis we IN trend back then. the bottom photo is my pit bench at a national I used a copy of kinwalds shell

Sorry you can have your thred back now
Oh that's ace racingdwarf !! Screw my thread, your info and pics are worth far more !! Loving the pit photo, that bosscat was hot. Did you have to limit the steering ? Bosscats and Cats could turn on a pin. Your rc10 looked hot too, it was an exciting era back then ! Must do a Kinwald paintjob on one of the bodies I got left over. Did you race around the country a lot ?
Old 01-08-2010

Racingdwarf, - Looking at your pit pic reminded me - polybutler pit boxes !! Do people still use them now ? I remember they were a must have, allthough at 50 quid (back then !) my dad was having none of it, LOL !
Old 01-08-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige55 View Post
Oh that's ace racingdwarf !! Screw my thread, your info and pics are worth far more !! Loving the pit photo, that bosscat was hot. Did you have to limit the steering ? Bosscats and Cats could turn on a pin. Your rc10 looked hot too, it was an exciting era back then ! Must do a Kinwald paintjob on one of the bodies I got left over. Did you race around the country a lot ?
Sure did, me and my mum were out just about every weekend regionals, south of watford league or nationals,then the british GP etc. I think I limited my end points on my trusty KO back then. the car sat in the loft for years, I only pulled it out this winter and rebuilt it, the steering lock is mind blowing It can just about turn in it's own length, It's still a great car to drive, this is it a couple of months ago on my bench just after the rebuild, I have also found the original LRP speedo I ran in it, once I get that back in it's close to how it was back then

Yep pollybutlers rule, still have the one in the photos,compleat with all the stikers but it's a bit long in the tooth now so I have a new one.belive it or not, if you know the right people you can still get them for 50quid
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mmmmm bosscat 017.jpg (81.3 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Mmmmm bosscat 020.jpg (85.7 KB, 43 views)

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117