Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

Old 12-11-2013

Default jconcepts b44 alloy steering assembly??

Whats with the stock on these in this country? anyone have any ideas where I can find one I have square eyes from looking at the screen
Old 12-11-2013
Mad Member

Contact DMS for any JConcepts items you are struggling to find; as the distributor I'm sure they can help you out
Old 12-11-2013
oOple Advertiser

Hi Richie,

We are out of stock here at present, our last ones sold out only 5 days ago (depending on what colour you are after)..

Any X-Factory UK dealer can order you some, but the last known dealers to have had stock of them in the last month or so were -
  • JE Models
  • MB Models
  • Number 5 RC
  • DMS Racing
More have already been ordered and will be with us later this month, if you cannot locate any, I would suggest get them pre-ordered with your local/preferred stockist to ensure you receive some once they arrive.

Regards, Darren
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Old 12-11-2013

Thanks for the swift reply I got on to je earlier today who just said to keep trying. They weren't sure when they'd be in and most sites seem not to have a pre order option so ill keep an eye out later this month!
Old 12-11-2013
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie. View Post
Thanks for the swift reply I got on to je earlier today who just said to keep trying. They weren't sure when they'd be in and most sites seem not to have a pre order option so ill keep an eye out later this month!
No worries Richie, with JE at present things are a little different*, but I do know the other three dealers on the list and indeed any of our other dealers will happily take a pre-order for them if you wish to reserve some.

* to clarify my comment above on JE so it does not sound wrong or off towards them in any way... with their proposed closure recently then announced takeover/change in management, they did cancel all of their back orders with us since at the time their future was uncertain etc, so the ones we had allocated to them (and several other products) were issued to other dealers who had them on order also when they arrived, this is why they have none at present and have not recieved any recently or have any outstanding.
Old 15-11-2013

Thanks for your help Darren, number 5 offered an order option and two days later the parts have arrived super fast. Never heard of number 5 before but ill be using them again for sure!
Old 15-11-2013

Number 5 RC is run by Mike Parker....really helpful guy and awesome bodyshell painter.. He comes highly recommended..
Old 15-11-2013

+ 1 on that.
Old 15-11-2013

Mikes a top bloke!!
Reedy
DJ KIRKY
Old 16-11-2013

Fitted the assembly and the movement is silky smooth in comparison to the original parts. One thing it has highlighted is just how sloppy the movement is in the ball cups on my steering link to the servo..... And I'm sick of ball cups popping off during a race so....

Which ball cups upgrade would you recommend? Can you u get the smaller steerin link upgrade cups?
Old 16-11-2013
Mad Member

Use rpm ball cups.
I'm not sure about the small servo ones, but you could just cut some rpm ones down to fit.
Old 16-11-2013

Cheers chris ill order some up
Old 16-11-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie. View Post
Fitted the assembly and the movement is silky smooth in comparison to the original parts. One thing it has highlighted is just how sloppy the movement is in the ball cups on my steering link to the servo..... And I'm sick of ball cups popping off during a race so....

Which ball cups upgrade would you recommend? Can you u get the smaller steerin link upgrade cups?
Lunsford ball cups and linkages.
Old 16-11-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveproracing View Post
Mikes a top bloke!!
Oh yeah!!!!!!!!
The new big dog on the block!
A good pal and also good painter with an ace stock of shit!
Number 5 all the way!!!
Old 16-11-2013
Supah doOpah

Send a message via MSN to PaulRotheram

I've been waiting on JConcept parts for the RB6 for months. Seems now a days JC parts are hard to get over here
Old 16-11-2013
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulRotheram View Post
I've been waiting on JConcept parts for the RB6 for months. Seems now a days JC parts are hard to get over here
Sorry to hear that Paul and indeed very strange, we get regular JConcepts deliveries far more often than ever before here in the UK and right now apart from some of the very newest releases we are well stocked on almost all of their range. The newest options announced for the RB6 (honeycomb motor plate, wing mounts, steering, front brace etc) were only announced at the beginning of September onwards (3rd to the 17th) and available then later part of that month, sadly they arrived at JC a few days after our last order left their warehouse, but they are all expected to be in our next shipment. All other RB6 options (Finnisher body, chassis sheet, wings, towers etc) are all in stock already.

What of the new RB6 stuff are you waiting on in particular? and who (which dealer) do you have it on order with? (since we only have two or three dealers with "any" of the RB6 items mentioned above on back order at all currently and none have had anything on back order for the RB6 for ages). Since many of these newest RB6 options are only just starting to come through now with more planned for release later this year, it is worth noting that when JC first show off their new items they are not actually available straight away instead they start to show several weeks after that and our orders go into them on average every 3-6 weeks, with the next large delivery now due in to us in the next week to two weeks time.

If you have any issues though please feel free to email us or me directly about them at sales@xfactoryrc.co.uk